From the Founder and CEO...
Welcome to Puentes! This unique social business is based upon my educational and professional experiences. As you can see, I have been building bridges between businesses, organizations, age groups, and cultures for many happy years.
- Regional Director for Brazil and Argentina, TerraCycle, opening the Buenos Aires office and managing this upcycling and recycling company. Built partnerships with universities such as Princeton, Yale, Penn, and Middlebury to bring undergraduate students to Argentina to intern in TerraCycle’s Buenos Aires office.
- Universidad de San Andrés (Buenos Aires), graduate degree in Nonprofit Management.
- On-Site Director, Boston College Study Abroad Program in Buenos Aires, providing on the ground programming and support for undergraduate students.
- Associate Director of Project Development, Asociación por los Derechos Civiles, connecting international foundations and funders with this Argentina-based civil rights nonprofit.
- Cultural and language immersion in South America, with intensive Spanish classes and homestay families.
- Associate Director, Jeannette K. Watson Fellowship, coordinating the program that provides internships, mentoring, and enriched educational opportunities to promising New York City undergraduates.
- Princeton Project 55’s Public Interest Fellowship; NYU Wagner School of Public Service’s Fellowship for Emerging Leaders; United Way of NYC’s Fellows Program.
- Summer internships for the Senate in Washington, DC, and for the Metropolitan Museum of Art in corporate development in New York.
- Study abroad at the London School of Economics and the Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- Princeton University, Phi Beta Kappa; Center for Migration and Development Thesis Award.
I am excited to meet you and to help you craft your Puentes adventure!
Saludos -- Ann Glotzbach Noguer